Dinoplanet 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aww yeah gurl

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FAQ shit: PREFERENCES / SETTINGS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DasFunfenator
Fistface
Fistface
DasFunfenator

Dinopoints : 987

FAQ shit: PREFERENCES / SETTINGS Empty
PostSubject: FAQ shit: PREFERENCES / SETTINGS   FAQ shit: PREFERENCES / SETTINGS EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:43 am

USER PREFERENCES / SETTINGS

-How do I change my settings? Click on the profile link under 'Aww yeah gurl' [it's right after the calendar (box with a number 1) button], and once you reach 'Edit your profile' click on 'Preferences'.

-The times are not correct! CHANGE YER TIMEZONE HURR DURR. Change it under 'Preferences'. Also, the clock you go by may be incorrect, since the ones we have are almost certainly correct.

-I changed the timezone and the time is still wrong! THEN STOP WHINING AND CHANGE YOUR CLOCK TO MATCH OURS. We don't believe in daylight savings time here, which is most likely the reason.

-My language is not in the list! [link]

-How do I show an image below my username? If you're referring to an avatar, then go 'Edit your profile' and click on the 'Avatar' button. If your talking about the tinier picture, then it comes with usertitles. You can request them in the 'Requests' section of 'SERIOUS BUSINESS'. They're free for mods, but for regular users they cost 20 dpts.

-How do I change my rank? You can not change them directly. You have to ask me. (See above)

-When I click the e-mail link for a user it asks me to log in. Only registered users can send emails to others via the email link shit. Tough break, kiddo.

Any other questions? Post a reply below.
-Heidi I love you
Back to top Go down
http://dasfunfenator.tumblr.com

FAQ shit: PREFERENCES / SETTINGS
Page 1 of 1