Dinoplanet 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aww yeah gurl

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FAQ shit: POSTING ISSUES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DasFunfenator
Fistface
Fistface
DasFunfenator

Dinopoints : 987

FAQ shit: POSTING ISSUES Empty
PostSubject: FAQ shit: POSTING ISSUES   FAQ shit: POSTING ISSUES EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:05 am

POSTING ISSUES

-How do I post a topic in a forum? Click on the forum you want to post in, and at the top / bottom there's a link that says 'New Topic'. Click on it and then you should be able to spam it up.

-How do I edit or delete a post? Unless you're me or a mod, you can only edit or delete your own posts. To edit, go to your post and click 'Edit Post' at the very top right hand corner. To delete, click the 'X' right next to it.

-How do I add a signature to my post? Go to 'Edit your profile' and then 'Signature'. You can put whatever the hell you want to so long as it doesn't piss me off. If it does, yeah. Bye.

-How do I create a poll? When you post a new topic, there is an 'Add Poll' form below the main posting box. If you can't see this then you probably do not have rights to create polls. I don't know what rights I have set for making polls, but I believe anyone can.

-How do I edit or delete a poll? Polls can only be edited by OP, mods, or me. To edit a poll, click the first post in the topic, which always has the poll associated with it. If no one has cast a vote then users can delete the poll or edit any poll option. If people have already placed votes only moderators or administrators can edit or delete it.

-Why can't I access a forum? To view, read, post, whatever, you may need special authorization which only me or mods can grant. Right now I do not have any forums which require special authorization, so don't worry about it.

-Why can't I vote in polls? Not logged in / registered. Or, you probably don't have those rights.

Any other questions? Post a reply below.
-Heidi I love you
Back to top Go down
http://dasfunfenator.tumblr.com

FAQ shit: POSTING ISSUES
Page 1 of 1