Dinoplanet 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aww yeah gurl

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For a minute I thought "Girrafe" and "Prayer" rhymed.. But they don't LOL xD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
danztadan
Dinobro
Dinobro
danztadan

Dinopoints : 572

For a minute I thought "Girrafe" and "Prayer" rhymed.. But they don't LOL xD Empty
PostSubject: For a minute I thought "Girrafe" and "Prayer" rhymed.. But they don't LOL xD   For a minute I thought "Girrafe" and "Prayer" rhymed.. But they don't LOL xD EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:44 pm

Jews..
Back to top Go down
yui kol
Dinobro
Dinobro
yui kol

Dinopoints : 712

For a minute I thought "Girrafe" and "Prayer" rhymed.. But they don't LOL xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: For a minute I thought "Girrafe" and "Prayer" rhymed.. But they don't LOL xD   For a minute I thought "Girrafe" and "Prayer" rhymed.. But they don't LOL xD EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:04 pm

though this post, and this post alone....
i can understand why nobody goes on this site anymore

Last edited by yui kol on Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
danztadan
Dinobro
Dinobro
danztadan

PostSubject: Re: For a minute I thought "Girrafe" and "Prayer" rhymed.. But they don't LOL xD   For a minute I thought "Girrafe" and "Prayer" rhymed.. But they don't LOL xD EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:19 pm

yui kol wrote:
i can why nobody goes on this site aynmour

i can why nobody understands what you say
Back to top Go down
yui kol
Dinobro
Dinobro
yui kol

Dinopoints : 712

PostSubject: Re: For a minute I thought "Girrafe" and "Prayer" rhymed.. But they don't LOL xD   For a minute I thought "Girrafe" and "Prayer" rhymed.. But they don't LOL xD EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:28 pm

For a minute I thought "Girrafe" and "Prayer" rhymed.. But they don't LOL xD 3606773012 teehee For a minute I thought "Girrafe" and "Prayer" rhymed.. But they don't LOL xD 3606773012
Back to top Go down
DasFunfenator
Fistface
Fistface
DasFunfenator

Dinopoints : 987

PostSubject: Re: For a minute I thought "Girrafe" and "Prayer" rhymed.. But they don't LOL xD   For a minute I thought "Girrafe" and "Prayer" rhymed.. But they don't LOL xD EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:58 pm

y'all is nigz
Back to top Go down
http://dasfunfenator.tumblr.com
danztadan
Dinobro
Dinobro
danztadan

PostSubject: Re: For a minute I thought "Girrafe" and "Prayer" rhymed.. But they don't LOL xD   For a minute I thought "Girrafe" and "Prayer" rhymed.. But they don't LOL xD EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 7:40 pm

I
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For a minute I thought "Girrafe" and "Prayer" rhymed.. But they don't LOL xD   For a minute I thought "Girrafe" and "Prayer" rhymed.. But they don't LOL xD Empty

Back to top Go down

For a minute I thought "Girrafe" and "Prayer" rhymed.. But they don't LOL xD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinoplanet 2.0 :: GENERAL :: Fun Stuff-
Jump to: