Dinoplanet 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aww yeah gurl

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FAQ shit: FORMATTING / TOPIC TYPES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DasFunfenator
Fistface
Fistface
DasFunfenator

Dinopoints : 987

FAQ shit: FORMATTING / TOPIC TYPES Empty
PostSubject: FAQ shit: FORMATTING / TOPIC TYPES   FAQ shit: FORMATTING / TOPIC TYPES EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:18 am

FORMATTING / TOPIC TYPES

-What is BBCode? BBCode is similar in style to HTML: tags are enclosed in brackets [ ] rather than < > and it offers greater control over what and how something is displayed.

-Can I use HTML? Yessir

-What are Smileys? Smileys, or Emoticons, are small graphical images which can be used to express some feeling using a short code, e.g. :) means happy, :( means sad. The full list of emoticons can be seen via the posting form. Don't overdo it though. They piss people off and get old if used too much. You can request Smileys for me to put up for use.

-Can I post Images? Yessir. However, if they're too big, they'll get deleted.

-What are Announcements? Announcements are things I post that are either legitimately important, or things I just feel like posting. You can't post them. Only me. HOHO.

-What are Sticky topics? Sticky topics are almost always legitimately important. You should probably read them. Only I can post them.

-What are Locked topics? Things only me or mods can reply to. We usually lock things because they've already been posted, not because of trolling, because trolling is usually hilarious. Things we find hilarious will never get locked.

Any other questions? Post a reply below.
-Heidi I love you
Back to top Go down
http://dasfunfenator.tumblr.com

FAQ shit: FORMATTING / TOPIC TYPES
Page 1 of 1