Dinoplanet 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aww yeah gurl

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FAQ shit: LOGIN / REGISTRATION ISSUES.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DasFunfenator
Fistface
Fistface
DasFunfenator

Dinopoints : 987

FAQ shit: LOGIN / REGISTRATION ISSUES. Empty
PostSubject: FAQ shit: LOGIN / REGISTRATION ISSUES.   FAQ shit: LOGIN / REGISTRATION ISSUES. EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:28 am

LOGIN / REGISTRATION ISSUES:

-Why can't I log in? Don't be a stupidshit. REGISTER before you try to login. If you've been banned (a message will show), then you're banned. Ain't nuttin gon be done bout dat. If you're registered and not banned, then double check your name and password. If they're both right, then it may be something I've done. I'm constantly dicking around with the configuration, so just tell me and I'll check it out.

-Why do I need to register at all? SO YOU CAN POST HURR. In the Generalism and Fun Stuff sections, however, you do not need to be registered to participate. Although it is preferred by me personally that you DO have an account. Every section besides those does require registration to post in.

-Why do I get logged off automatically? If you don't check the 'Log me in automatically' box when you log in, Dinoplanet will only keep you logged in for a certain while. To stay logged in, check the box during login.

-How do I prevent my username from appearing in the online user listings? In your profile, check the 'Hide My Online Status' thingo. You'll only be visible to me or mods. You'll be couted as a hidden user.

-I've lost my password! Relax, dinospaz. Go to the login page and click 'I've forgotten my password' and follow the instructions.

-I registered but cannot log in! Check that you're using the right username and password. If they're right but still won't let you log in, check one of the things above. On the flip side, if you are new you may have to verify your account. Check your email for a message from DP and click the verification link in it.

Any other questions? Post a reply below.
-Heidi I love you
Back to top Go down
http://dasfunfenator.tumblr.com

FAQ shit: LOGIN / REGISTRATION ISSUES.
Page 1 of 1